A handful of insurance terms but very much important to a better future for yourself!
Rumors are in and heavy that the year 2009 ahead would still be taxing to many people financially (lower income due to salary cut and rising unemployment rate) and emotionally (stress in maintaining their current job).
My Personal Feel And Opinion
The current economic condition is here to stay (whether you like it or not or how deeply affected you are now) and even if it’s gone, the similar situation will still happen many years later (could be another 10 to 14 years later). The only way out is getting prepared for it right before it hit you again.
Doing Your Planning And Preparation
Once you have done your planning, you will be glad to know that no matter what unforeseen circumstances may happen, you are always ready for it and you are well-prepared as well.
Worries like Emergency Funds should you be suddenly retrenched, Falling real sick and chalking up a huge medical bills at a bad economic period and having to use up all your life-long savings and depending on many others financially to get over the tough times – thus affecting your Retirement will no longer be an issue!
How So? (A Look At Some Of My Favorite Posts To Help You Along…)
- How It All Begins – Understanding Your Basic Financial Planning Needs
- It’s All About Making A Start Today –Start Today, Not Tomorrow
- Do You Believe In What You’ll Be Doing – Are You For Or Against Insurance, Questions To Ponder Whether Are You Ready For Your Retirement, Questions To Discuss For Your Survivor’s Needs Planning, Questions To Discuss For Your Critical Illness Protection
- How To Have That First Dollar To Start Planning – Learn How To Set A Budget
- Once You Have Done Some Planning, Here’s How To Reach A Million Dollars When You’re 65
As you can see, planning for a better future and getting prepared for the next recession are all about having a better understanding of what is needed to be done and get it done today and not tomorrow!
The Year 2009
If part of your new year’s resolutions is to have a better future or to get some financial planning done, let 2009 be the year to help you get started so!
Here’s wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year For 2009 and a very fruitful one as well!
Do continue to support this blog on getting some personal tips on how to do up a sound financial planning for yourself!
Note: If you have enjoyed my postings over the past few months or so, please do remember to either subscribe to this blog via email and get updated through your mail whenever there is a new update or to add this blog to your favorite RSS Reader and read all my latest posts as and when it is updated!