In just a few hours, we will be saying goodbye to Year 2011 and welcoming 2012… how are you, in the financial planning aspects?
Some Questions To Reflect Back In 2011
If you are not too sure of your current state, here’s some general questions that you can ask yourself and it’s also a good reflection of what you need to focus on in the coming 2012…
– Did your savings grow, remain the same or shrink?
– How’s your investment portfolio?
– Do you feel more ready for your Retirement?
– In terms of any unforeseen circumstances – are you prepared?
– With the weather so unpredictable, are your precious assets well protected (or well-insured)?
– In terms of educating yourself in the area of finances, have you done so?
– Your health – is it well maintained?
If you feel that there’s a big shortfall in terms of your planning for any of the above mentioned, I will always say that it’s still not too late – if you sit down, set your mind and draft out some plans to really tackle them in 2012. Likewise, with the financial planning industry gearing up (the recent regulations being that Planners would need to take up more investment credentials to better advise for their clients – it’s a good time to arrange for a discussion with your Financial Planner!
What You May Need To Pay Attention To In 2012
– Unforgiving Economy